- Firstly the Teacher explained the agenda to the class.
- Our Chairperson Mark Tomany welcomed all the committee members.
- Our Secretary Orlaith Brennan read the minutes from the previous meeting.
- Patrick Mc Phillips and Ryan Grennan were chosen to do the Water Metre reading.
- The commitee decided on doing a project on the Water Cycle and Water Treatment.
The committee then discussed how the Green Schools Notice Board had been improved because of the following:
- New posters
- Going over the map of the school with a new marker
- New Green School code which was typed up
- Displaying new projects
The committee then chose various committee members to do the Time Tap test and the Leak Test.
- Time Tap: Ryan, Orla and Mark
- Leak Test: Katie, Orlaith, Darragh and Dylan
The final part of the meeting was left to talk about the upcoming visit of Niall O' Connor on Friday 14th of Novemeber.
The next meeting will take place on November 7th 2014.