Safety Tips When Travelling In A Car
- Always wear a seatbelt.
- Always use a booster seat if needed.
- Never distract the driver’s attention.
- Never open doors while the car is moving.
- Always get out of the car with caution
Safety Tips When Cycling
- Always wear the correct high-vis cycle
- Always wear a helmet that fits properly.
- Always check the brakes and wheels.
- Always use cycle lanes where possible.
- Always use lights in poor lighting and
- Always use a bike that suits your size.
Safety Tips When Walking
- Always be bright and be seen.
- Always walk on pavements and footpaths.
- Always use pedestrian crossings or lollipop wardens.
- Always be responsible near roads.
- Always remember the Safe Cross Code.
- Always take care when crossing cycle lanes.